This morning the shades of evil entered my heart,
Why did all the memories of the bad things that happened in my life just have to come rolling in?
I have to be stronger than this,
Someone touches my sensitive spot and boom I sob?
nah my best friends tell me that I am a strong woman I should be stronger than this,
Everytime someone tells me that something I don't want to hear my world comes crumbling down
Now I have something good in my life, it's in the initial stages but I am loving it,
I have never connected with anybody like this before,
Back to what happened this morning I began to think of possibly making it on my own,
But there are boundaries that one has to think about and maybe god is testing me,
Patience is a virtue and I need have that.
It is a learning curve and I will get there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment